PLЕАSE NOTE: Jewelry with silver and gold plating changes color over time. This is not a manufacturing defect. To ensure that your ISKRA product remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please observe the advice below to avoid damage.
- Keep it dry! We recommend removing jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly when on the beach, in the sea, and in chlorinated water.
- Apply makeup, hairspray, perfume, or any type of lotion before putting on your jewellery, they may contain harsh chemicals that may damage your jewellery over time.
- Store jewellery separately so it doesn’t scratch other jewellery.
- For extra care, after each wear gently wipe each piece of jewellery clean of makeup and skin oils with a polishing cloth.
- Do not apply pressure because it may cause delicate jewellery to bend or break.
- Never use abrasives chemicals or products to clean your silver/gold plated jewellery. Any alcohol-based products can tarnish gold and silver plating irreparably.
BEACHWEAR & CLOTHING
- Sunscreens, bronzers, and perfumes containing alcohol can discolor the prints and damage the fabric swimsuits/clothing/towels.
- After being in salty water, rinse the swimwear as soon as possible. Make sure the swimsuit is completely dry before putting it in a bag.
- When traveling, store swimsuits in a separate box/bag to avoid staining/damage.
- IMPORTANT! Hand wash with cool water. Do not use whitening washing powders. Do not use a dryer.
WWW.ISKRAART.COM will NOT be held liable for any damages incurred
because of the clients’ negligence