If Clients are not satisfied with an order, the items can be:
Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted by Iskra Art Gallery.
For orders paid by Credit/Debit Card, the refunded amount will be available to Clients in roughly 10 days. Processing time may vary depending on the Credit/Debit Card Company.
Orders paid by PayPal will be refunded to the original account.
Within 14 days of the order’s delivery date.
The Warranty Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items, OTHERWISE THE WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY.
Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with the WARRANTY TAG still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Please contact our customer care team by emailing ISKRA@ISKRAART.COM if you have any further questions.
ISKRA jewelry is handmade with crystals from Swarovski.
Swarovski crystal is a delicate material that must be handled with special care.
To ensure that your ISKRA product remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please observe the advice below to avoid damage.
- Keep it dry! We recommend removing jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Apply makeup, hairspray, parfume or any type of lotion before putting on your jewelry, they may contain harsh chemicals that may damage your jewelry overtime.
- For extra care, after each wear gently wipe each piece of jewelry clean of make up and skin oils with a jewelry polishing cloth.
- Store jewelry separately so it doesn’t scratch other jewelry.
- Do not apply pressure because it may cause delicate jewelry to bend or break.
- Never use abrasives chemicals or products to clean your silver/gold plated jewelry. Any alcohol based products can tarnish gold and silver plating irreperably.
WWW.ISKRAART.COM will not be held liable for any damages incurred BECAUSE OF THE CLIENTS NEGLIGENCE!
After the client contacts us, we present the case to the designer (Iskra Georgieva). If she decides the repair is possible, THE CLIENT HAS TO PAY THE PRICE OF IT.
Restoration of a detached crystal is free of charge IF THE CLIENT SUBMITS THE CRYSTAL ELEMENT.
For changing a missing or a broken crystal we will replace it (IF IT IS AVAILABLE AT SWAROVSKI) and THE CLIENT HAS TO PAY ONLY THE PRICE OF THE CRYSTAL.